Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Welcome to the Bigelow Theater Blog

Hello actors, crew members, audience, parents and friends of Bigelow Theater!

This blog is a space where everyone connected to the Theater Program at Bigelow can see what's happening behind the scenes, and share their thoughts and ideas about what we're doing at Bigelow.

This is a test-- I've never had a blog before, and I have no idea what will happen here.  I hope this will be a lively place with interesting conversation.  We'll get things started by assigning the cast of Romeo & Juliet to share ideas here as part of their summer homework.

Feel free to leave a comment and share your thoughts!  The only thing I require is that anything you write needs to be SCHOOL APPROPRIATE-- write things here that you feel comfortable sharing with anybody who can get near a computer!

Ezra

3 comments:

  1. Ezra is the coolest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to blog! YAY! :)
    It's such a great idea too, I'm happy now...and hi everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Random but I might miss some posts I will be in England

    ReplyDelete